Posted 1/16/2014 2:15 PM (GMT -6)
DOES ANYONE HAVE A CLUE :
- Severe Sinus infection (approximately 4 months)
- Took medication (can’t remember the name)
- Woke up one morning, left side of my body was numbish. I could still feel. Most of my numbness was facial rather that other body parts. This was ongoing for a while. Also had heavy-ish feeling in my head.
- On and off periods of feeling weak and slightly nauseous. (Helped with a cup of sweet tea)
- Had a couple sessions with a chiropractor (approximately 5)
- Eventually took a trip to Barbados to see my childhood neurologist (I had childhood epilepsy, and I grew out of it) he performed the following:
o Blood tests
All of which came back normal.
Eventually all my symptoms went away.
Only problem after was about a month of slight palpitations.
2013 – December
- Woke up with left side of body feeling numb. Heaviness in the left side of my head. Drank tea, tried to relax then half hour later felt much better.
- Whenever awoken with these symptoms, I get nervous and the symptoms comes on more until I’m able to relax. (Assuming I had anxiety attacks as well)
- Was fine for about 2 weeks, and then woke up again with heaviness in the left side of my head.
- Saw a chiropractor and felt better for about 4 days
- Saw a chiropractor again for follow-up
- Heaviness in left side of head came back. (heaviness/tightness/ tingly feeling)
- Some days barely felt it, others felt it more. Always upon waking up would determine how my days go. Have been sleeping on a high pillow. Seems to help a bit.
- Sharp pain every now on then from left ear.
- Had instances when I could only sleep on my back because I was feeling head pressure / compression.
- Episodes of weakness and shaky feeling inside as well as accelerated heartbeat. (Assuming blood sugar dropped, because sweet drink or tea makes it better.)
- Different parts of the LEFT side of my head may have tingling/tight/heavy feeling on going.
- Lightheadedness on some days as well. Not the falling over type, but could constantly feel it on those days it occurred.
- Slept on the left side of my body(08/01/14) for the first time since my episode in December. Awoken by heavy feeling on the base of the left side of my head, as well as some weakness and inner shaky feeling.
- Minor headache today, slight heavy feeling. ALL on the Left (feels like a sinus headache)
- Neck a bit stiff early on, movements from left to right feels odd. Rather turn my entire body.
- Note, always uncomfortable when bending my head over. Feel a little heavy-ish, I always associated it with having blocked nose form my sinus.
- Slightly nauseous at times.
- annoying hair boils, like one or two