i really feel terrible for you after reading all of your situation especially when i read you couldn't sleep for more than 3-4 hours for 3-4 days because of your migraine. So becky i've found some info regarding your head throbbing migraine... hope it helps. im posting some triggers of migraine below so and you can find further info regarding treatment of migraines in my free ebook about migraines which i've created free of charge to help all migraine sufferers.
For downloading FREE ebook,
--> visit http://www.migrainerelief.z40.us. Sign up and immediately ill send you the free migraine report and do let me know about your progress! im eager to hear back from you
But before mentioning triggers, here is a tip i found for you.
Take 2 teaspoons at meals to prevent an attack
For Migraines, Take 1 dessert spoon honey dissolved in half a glass of warm water at start migraine. Repeat in 20 minutes if necessary. but don't take tooooo much of honey. i mean just repeat once after 20 min if necessary and repeat with small teatspoon rather than half teaspoon.
• Skipped meals
• Bright lights, loud noises, or strong odors
• Stress and anxiety, or relaxation after stress
• Weather changes
• Alcohol (often red wine)
• Caffeine (too much or withdrawal)
• Foods that contain nitrates, such as hot dogs and lunch meats
• Foods that contain MSG (monosodium glutamate), a flavor enhancer found in fast foods, broths, seasonings, and spices
• Foods that contain tyramine, such as aged cheeses, soy products, fava beans, hard sausages, smoked fish, and Chianti wine
To pinpoint your migraine triggers, keep a headache diary. Each day you have a migraine headache, put that in your diary. Also write down the:
• The time of day your headache started
• Where you were and what you were doing when the migraine started
• What you ate or drank 24 hours before the attack
I have much more in my free ebook. sign up now and read the treatment!