I have recently come across an (alternative treatment) **edited by moderator** for my Migraines! It really is fantastic! It's a Thai herbal tea called Rakksa and in my experience the only thing that works for Migraines! It's absolutly wonderful! Since taken Rakksa I've had far less Migarine attacks and my Migraine is gone after 20 minutes of taking a dose of the tea! It's actually started to really change my life after years of suffering from Migraines! I was recommended the tea from a fellow Migraine sufferer who has also had the same wonderful affects from using the tea! You can get the tea by emailing ************************* (edited as it is not permissable to post direct email information in this manner) good luck everyone! Hope it works as well for you!!
***Multiple edits by Moderator**
Feel free to post however revisit the rules, Specifically:
4. No advertising or links to advertising or "Spam" is permited (including signatures).
- Advertising or Spam is defined as posting a link for the purpose of selling, soliciting or promoting by someone that has ownership or other "vested interest" to the web site involved, including efforts to promote other online forums or web sites by web site owners.
- If you are a web site owner and have a link that fits into this category that you want to share, please submit it to our resource directory and we will review your submission.
- Posts and links about fundraising (including nonprofit fundraisers) are NOT permitted.
- Only links to personal home pages are allowed in signatures and member profiles.
- Links to helpful web sites (commercial or otherwise) are allowed when they are posted by someone without any "vested interest" AND whose purpose is NOT to solicit, advertise, promote, fundraise, etc.
16. Do not post offline personal contact information (ie. your home address, phone numbers etc.) and do not ask for personal information from others. Modify your member profile in the Control Panel (VIEW IMAGE) at the top left corner of the forum to set privacy settings for your account. Use of full names (your first and last name) is allowed but strongly discouraged. This is to protect your security and identity
To be contacted by email- change/update settings under "control panel"
Post Edited By Moderator (tysmyboo) : 4/20/2006 8:08:46 PM (GMT-6)