My name is Meredith and I'm 24 years old. I have recently been dx with hemiplegic migraines this past week. I have had pretty much ALL symptoms assosiated with this including the numbness, tingling, temp peralysis, meningitus symptoms, fever, nausia, vomiting and OMG the pain!!!! My doctor doesn't know what to do for me and I cant see a nero because one isn't covered under the stupid medical insurance that I have. I have a few questions PLEASE HELP ME....
1) How many people have this?
2) How often do you guys get the "attacks or episodes? and how long do they last?
3) Does this seem to be progressive?
4) With anyone that has kids........ did your kids get it? I read it's a 50% pass rate and I have 2 kids.
5) How has this effected your life style?
Thanks so much, I'm scared out of my mind right now and just need to know what to do and where to start on this.