ive been getting bad headaches lately my head will be sensitive to touch also like somone pulling on me. i was just reading about
occipital neuralgia and it seems mine is related to arthritis in my neck, and the fact that i have a slight pinch nerve you can google occipital neuralgia to learn about
it you may have something totally differernt just the pulling caught my eye
- 29 y/o "single" male, thank god, cuz I don't know how you guys do this with a family
- UC diagnosed - April, 2006 - sudden bought of D lasting for 2 weeks with the absolute worst stomach cramps (I literally wanted to die!), no blood at first
- GI could not determine type of UC as I was too inflamed during the C-scope. He just said "you have severe UC", oh joy!
- Completed 3rd Prednisone taper on 4/13/07 - Tapered from early January through mid-April after being hospitalized from a bad flare (anemia, joint pain, I thought this must be what hell is like!). So far so good. Was third flareup.
- 7 Colazal/day, Men's GNC Multivitamin, Fish oil, Primal Defense Probiotics 2x daily (this stuff works!), Iron every other day
- Occassionally Flexeril and Vicodin for joint pain & headaches.
- If I flare again, i'll consider 6mp or Imuran