I will occasionally run a temperature when I get a full-blown migraine. Fairly frequently I will get the cold sweats which are just miserable. I will get wringing wet. After the sweats are gone, I generally can go to sleep, and try to sleep through the migraine.
What you might want to try for your situation, and now is the prime time, check your stores like Wal-Mart or Target for their remaining stock of suncare products. You should be able to find a sunburn remedy that has an aloe base with lidocaine included in it. Don't get anything that has other ingredients in it. The lidocaine will will numb up the skin surface, and the aloe will soothe the skin and keep it from drying and cracking. Other ingredients could be oil based, which will just keep the skin slick, and won't help the condition. This is great for all kinds of itchy or burning skin conditions.
Try it out and let us know if it helps.
- On Disability for: Chronic Migraines, serious Back and Knee problems (will need surgery eventually), moderate Depression, Anxiety/Panic disorder, TMJ
- Divorced, 42, no children
- Surgeries: Gastric Bypass, Gallbladder Removed (followed by a week in the hospital for a Blood Clot), Kidney Stone Removed, Broken Ankle, Major Dental work(four molars pulled, multiple cavities, root canals)
- Current Meds: Lexapro, Klonopin, Wellbutrin, Stadol Nasal Spray, Lortab, Trazadone, Buspar, Nexium, Skelaxin, Tramadol, Phenergan, Chantix PROHIBITED FROM ALL NSAIDS
- Current Problem: Internal Bleeding, possible ulcer in location of Gastric Bypass