Date Joined Aug 2005
Total Posts : 617
| Posted 10/9/2007 5:16 AM (GMT -6)
I've been away for a little while, relocating to a duplex with no stairs, to limit the stress on my knees and back. In trying to catch-up on reading posts, I've noticed that paragraphs and punctuation have gone out the window again for a lot of people. I know you all have a lot to say, but it is so much easier for other posters to read and respond, when you break up your posts into smaller chunks. You are more likely to get multiple informational or supportive responses if your post looks like it is easy to read and digest.
Just thought I'd toss that back out into the forum.
- On Disability for: Chronic Migraines, serious Back and Knee problems (will need surgery eventually), moderate Depression, Anxiety/Panic disorder, TMJ
- Divorced, 42, no children
- Surgeries: Gastric Bypass, Gallbladder Removed (followed by a week in the hospital for a Blood Clot), Kidney Stone Removed, Broken Ankle, Major Dental work(four molars pulled, multiple cavities, root canals)
- Current Meds: Lexapro, Klonopin, Wellbutrin, Stadol Nasal Spray, Lortab, Trazadone, Buspar, Nexium, Skelaxin, Tramadol, Phenergan, Chantix PROHIBITED FROM ALL NSAIDS
- Current Problem: Internal Bleeding, possible ulcer in location of Gastric Bypass
"The weather is here, I wish you were beautiful."
- Jimmy Buffett