Sorry you are having so much trouble. I got a round of occipital nerve injections for my migraines, but they didn't help. They were in the back of my neck, over my right ear, and above my right eyebrow. I could feel the end of the needle hitting my skull which was just gross. Just one of many things I've tried to stop my migraines. Didn't help a bit. Keppra didn't do anything for me either. I'm glad it works for you.
Hope the injections work for you. Let us know how you are doing.
- On Disability for: Chronic Migraines, serious Back and Knee problems (will need surgery eventually), moderate Depression, Anxiety/Panic disorder, TMJ
- Divorced, 42, no children
- Surgeries: Gastric Bypass, Gallbladder Removed (followed by a week in the hospital for a Blood Clot), Kidney Stone Removed, Broken Ankle, Major Dental work(four molars pulled, multiple cavities, root canals)
- Current Meds: Lexapro, Klonopin, Wellbutrin, Stadol Nasal Spray, Lortab, Trazadone, Buspar, Nexium, Skelaxin, Tramadol, Phenergan, Chantix PROHIBITED FROM ALL NSAIDS
- Current Problem: Internal Bleeding, possible ulcer in location of Gastric Bypass