That was a very interesting article. After seeing how much suffering MS can cause, I would be willing to undergo this treatment if it worked and I know my dear sister, who has MS, would right now swallow those worms if it would help her. I am of foreign birth, and as a young child in my country of origin, I loved to eat dirt and I am sure that there were worms and lots of undesireable things in that soil. I was exposed to more uncleanliness than most american children can imagine. We were regularly given herbal products to drive out intestinal worms. I never heard of MS, lupus, asthma or any of those autoimmune diseases.
I don't want to disgust anyone, but in my home country, people did not bathe or wash their hair every single day, even though we had inexpensive and clean water in abundance and indoor plumbing like in any American city. We "washed up" between baths or showers. A once-a-week bath, soaking in soapy water for 10 minutes then srubbing and rinsing under the shower was very typical for children. And when we did shower or bathe, we did not use antibacterial soaps or take long showers to become squeaky clean. Still, I don't remember anyone smelling bad.
In my adult life, I had noticed that when I was obsessive about cleaning my environment, bathing and using antibacterial products because of OCD, I was always sick with the cold or flu, allergies, bronchitis etc, even in the summer. I decided to stop using antibacterial products on my body and in my environment, except to clean the toilet, and I have not been plagued with these problems for years. I caught the flu a few weeks ago for the first time in 10 years. American are very obsessive about cleanliness. My sister was born in this country and it is interesting to think that the much cleaner environment that she grew up in may have been a contributing factor to her developing multiple sclerosis.