Yes, i think u should give it time and go back at it. The second is a great idea unless u've JUST gone thru these tests. Reason being, u had clear results...why would u have anything but clear results if u do it all over again now? In time if it's ms then it WILL show up. Yes, it's common to have a long wait between finding symptoms and beginning u'r visits to the neuro and getting a definite dx. My own docs tell me they can't rule ms in or out, but right now i don't have ms. That can mean i really don't have ms or it can mean i don't have the qualifying signs...not symptoms...to dx ms. Simply put, the wait and watch game is very common in ms and u seem to be there...maybe again since it's been five years. U may just have to give it time. Definitly do consider the second opinion, but likely u'r doc is aware that this could go on and on and most likely will tell u to contact him if another flare or episode such as u had to begin with happens. Take care friend. This limbo land is VERY frustrating, but eventually u will get a dx for whatever this is.
Co-Moderator, MS Forum
*~*Sometimes the Lord calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.*~*
Things that make u go hummmm......
*I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.*
*One day without sunshine is like...um..well...night?*
Post Edited (rhondab) : 9/21/2008 8:52:29 PM (GMT-6)