Date Joined Nov 2008
Total Posts : 1
| Posted 11/13/2008 11:10 PM (GMT -6)
I'm new here, and wondered if there was a way for me to change the font for your forums? If not, I can't stay. I just can't read this small of type.
Date Joined Apr 2007
Total Posts : 334
| Posted 11/14/2008 12:30 AM (GMT -6)
Hi HokeyPokey, and welcome to the board! I hope we can get this figured out for you, as we’d certainly like you to stick around.
I know you can change text size and also zoom in on webpages, but how you go about doing it will depend on what Internet browser you are using.
I am new to IE 7, and when I just tried to change the text size on this site I was unable see any difference either. Is this what you encountered? If so, below are the steps I took to override this. Note that this will vary depending on what browser you are using, but I think we should be able to get you squared away J
1. open Internet Explorer
2. Choose the “Tools” menu, and select “Internet Options” (last choice)
3. Make sure you are on the General tab, and then Click on the “Accessibility” button (lower right side)
4. Check the box next to “Ignore font sizes specified on webpages"
5. Click the “OK” button to close Internet Options
6. Choose the “View” menu, and select “Text Size”
7. Change the text size to whatever is appropriate
Post Edited (Sunnycitrus) : 11/13/2008 11:43:36 PM (GMT-7)