I have a neurologist appt in august to be tested for MS. I have done alot of research and lookiing back on the last 17 years I can see the sysmptons now.
This last time I went to the Dr. it is because the top of my left foot and side of my ankle are numb. When you touch them it feels like pins and needles. Over the past 3 - 4 months I have been experienceing severe leg cramps at night.
- In 93 I lost my sight (partially) within a matter of an hour. Everything was a milky haze. It only lasted the night I was told I had an allergic reaction to medication I was taken.
- In 2000 I got Vertigo, all of a sudden. Any movement about put me to the floor. I spent two week in bed and it has never truly gone away. I can no longer ride rides like I used to because it trigger my vertigo.
- In about 2003 I started having issues with my legs. At night I couldnt get them comfortable, they felt heavy, like they werent mine. Of course they didnt know about restless leg syndrome then so I was told to try walking at night before bed. That last about 2 years. Now it only happens on occasion.
- about 4 years ago I was put on anti-depressents for severe depression.
- about 2 years ago I started having pain in my hips and legs. If I sit to long when I get up I feel stiff and sometimes it hurts to where I walk with a limp.
- Now the leg cramps and numbness
Given what I have read, the age range sweems to be 20 - 40. My first symptoms started at 23 and I am now 40.
I'd like to see if this fits with what you guys are experiencing. Im nervous and anxious about my upcoming appt.