I am hoping that some of you would be willing to share your stories of MS. I have had symptoms for 10+ years and am yet following up with a Rhuematologist and Nuerologist in January. My Rhuematologist said it sounds like Lupus.
I am hoping you can share the following with us:
1) symptoms prior to and after diagnoses?
2) How long did it take until someone finally diagnosed you
Here are my symptoms:
1) flare ups with no signs of problems at all
2) numbness & weakness in limbs (hands, arms, feet, legs, even face, back & tongue). It kind of feels heavy.
3) recently a new symptom has developed which is burning sensation (feels like vicks vapor rub is on me) and this burning sensation might last 10 minutes in the chest, then in the back, then in left leg, then right and moves around.
4) + ANA (antinuclear antibodies)
5) +ACA (anticardiolipin antibodies)
7) Extreme fatigue/exhaustion
8) foggy feeling (feeling out of it)
9) anxiety with these symptoms (but then again, who wouldn't get anxiety)
10) trouble sleeping
11) one child & two miscarriages
Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to answer these questions.
I am going to a nuerologist on the 8th of January.