Yes, I had a LP, it sucked, but thats life.
Anyways. Who on here has had one? If I get enough results you can really help me with my diagnosis which I will explain once I start getting some answers..
My questions are.
(1) How many vials did they take (normal is 4)
(2) How long do you estimate the needle was in you for? (how long did it take them to collect the fluid once they had the needle in you, estimate is ok)
(3) And did they have to tile the table up at all, or for the whole thing?
(4) And did they ask you to cough or push like you were going to the bathroom?
(5) And if you know, what was your opening pressure if the took. (if not thats ok, but if so, please answers the other ?'s too)
THANK you VERY VERY much, this is really needed, you will see when I re-post