I started having symptoms many years ago like:
1. Forgetting conversations I just had
2. Not just remembering were I parked my car but if I even drove to work.
3. Having no clue where I was driving or where I was including what state.
4. Completely forgetting a routine I did daily for years and having to reteach myself.
5. Lossing the ability to throw balls,darts, horseshoes
about 18 months ago I began having I began having cognitive problems with memory and math (I have a degree in finance) MRI showed no signs but I was diagnosed with unspecified dementia. this seems to have resolved itself so far.
12 months ago I started having like electrical charges going down my back to my legs. I have been having involuntary muscle contractions from my feet to my butt that has not gone away. Foot supination has also occured.
Recently I have had stomach problems. The Gastro Doc thinks my mind my be telling my body that I may need to take a dump but it's not there. Does that make since?
Let me here some opinions, could I have MS? I was told there was signs with scans and MRI's.