Hello, I have been thinking for sometime that I might have MS. I don't want to over react, but the more I read about it and the more I talk to people about it the more I think I do have it. I went several years ago, more then 7, and had an MRI and it didn't show anything. I am now 39 and the symptoms get more frequent and varying. Here is a list of all the things I have experienced at different times over th last 5 years.
1. Dizziness (like drunk feeling)
2. Light headed
3. tingling in fingers and toes
4. heavy arms and legs like I have weights on them.
5. Extreme fatigue like I can't get enough sleep and never feel rested.
6. Eyes seem to have dirt on them when I blink
7. Almost blacking out after feeling dizzy,but never have. It's been like a slight loss of vision
8. Room spinning and I have to grab a wall to stablize myself.
9. heart palpatations, skip heartbeats
10. buzzing and ringing in my ears
11. feeling like i can't swallow
12. Not able to remember things like I used to and easily forget
14. Depression and more so anxiety
15. tremors of my hands and a feeling of shaking that is visible when I hold out my hand.
Ok I think that covers it. Sometimes I have more then one symtom at a time and sometimes it's just one. THey come and go and seem to increase with stress.
Can anyone tell me what I need to do or should do? Of am I way off base here?
Thanks for your time.
Post Edited (Casper55x) : 3/22/2011 1:10:47 PM (GMT-6)