This is my first time here and I have really been impressed with the wealth of knowledge and guidance from members. I am a 37 year old female who has been experiencing the following symptoms over the past week:
(When I say numbness - it's like when you sit in one position too long and then get up, that numb- like feeling)
- numbness in right arm and right leg ( it's reduced over the week, the numbness in the leg is slight now). I thought at first that I'd slept funny and put pressure on my right half - but the numbness is only now ( after a week) starting to reduce.
- the numbness releases then returns - but is pretty much there the majority of the time.
- funny feeling in my thighs and arms - sort of like a mild restless leg thing.
- random itchy spots everywhere ( I read this could sometimes be related to nerve damage) .
- slight numbness in my left middle toe - which lasted about 5 minutes.
- went for an mri which was clear.
- had the same numbness about a year ago and it went away in 3/4 days.
I am really anxious now - mainly because I just want to know what's wrong with me. I would really appreciate your thoughts/ advice / suggestions - could this be ms?