the past few months have been a nightmare for me as i have suffered from an incredible amount of symptoms. The urologist found nothing, the ENT found nothing, the gastro found Reflux Oesophagitis. But none of them has an explanation for everything, and certainly nothing that ties it all together. So i have been suffering from extreme anxiety and fear of something bad and can't bring myself to accepting the fact that it might all be 'just' stress.
Here are my symptoms:
- Penis pain that comes and goes (occasional)
- Burning in penis after urination (occasional)
- Itchy anus (occasional)
- Pain in testicles (not since 2 months ago)
- Pain in various muscles: hips, rib cage, lower back, upper back between the shoulder blades (especially in one particular point), chest, throat, back of head, left knee, and recently a finger on my right hand. This pain travels constantly: one day it's my back hurting, one day it's my chest, one day my pelvic area...when these muscles hurt, i can put a finger on them and they are very sensitive/painful.
- Bloating and belching
- Pain below the sternum (stomach?)
- Hoarseness and sore throat and problems swallowing food
- Depression and anxiety
Does this fit the profile of someone with MS? thank you for you help.