Posted 3/30/2017 1:17 PM (GMT -7)
My symptoms are:
1. Dizziness and vertigo spells.
2. Pins and needs in feet, burning and electric shocks
3. Muscle twitches
4. Spasticity? (Muscle tightness and knots in calves, shoulders, and back.)
5. Voice cracking when singing lately and choking on food and spit occasionally. (I've been singing every week in a church choir for 6 years and this doesn't happen.)
6. Severe fatigue that worsens throughout the day, lightens up after naps and upon waking. Worsens if I've over done it.
7. Bone pain in joints and long bones. (Mostly below the hips and my shin bones.)
8. Brain fog. Difficulty concentrating, making decisions and remembering things.
9. Occasional nausea and lghtheadedness but never any vomiting.
11. Occasional hives and itching.
Could this be MS? I have a positive homogenous ANA but the tiger is a little low and this test doesn't really correlate to ms, but that's all the info I have. Ruled out thyroid and adrenal problems.