Well my neuro without discussing it.. cancelled my Rebif RX and orderd Copaxone. He sent me email to tell me to pick it up. I wasn't expecting that, I thought we were going to talk about
it. I didn't find this out till I went into the pharmacy to get the Rebif and they told me they only had Copaxone for me.
I emailed my doctor saying that I would have liked to seen him for an appt to discuss changing therapies in greater detail and explained to him that I don't really feel his is addressing/answering my questions and concerns about relapses and therapy. He finally responded and said that he agreed and he wants to see me when he comes back from vacation but that won't be till 5/21 so that means I will be off therapy for 2 weeks. I don't know how I feel about that but at this point I don't really have a choice.
I have the Copax sitting in my fridge right now that I picked up today but will just wait until I talk to him to move forward.
This is a frustrating time very frustrating. I keep telling the Lord thank you that MS is "liveable" "manageable" and not terminal.. I am grateful for that, I know I could be worse off. I just want to move out of this emotional valley I seem to have fallen into within the past couple of weeks about MS. It just seems to have burdened me more now than it ever has in the 7 months since my diagnosis. But I am a fighter, and God is on my side ... I am determined to get through this.
Hold on my brother don't give up, hold on my sister just look up. There is a master plan in store for you if you just make it through. The best is yet to come!