I just wanted to say hey.
I have not been diagnosed with MS, but I came here just to look at other people experiences. I am having alot of neurological issues but I keep getting dismissed by my PCP. He says its just because I am overweight. Or that I am over stressed, have anxiety, blah, blah, blah.
My symptoms aren't really a new occurance for me, but they seem to be getting worse.
I am not expecting a diagnosis for you, just wanted to tell you what I am feeling and see if you have ever had the same feelings.
1. I have days that my right side of my body looses sensation. You could literally draw a line down the middle of my body and my left side would be normal, and my right side would be less sensitive. It also feels like I cant move it as well, because it feels heavy.
2. I have pains behind my right eye and it hurts when I move it. Sometimes that eye seems blurry and if I close my left eye, I have double vision in that eye.
3. I have periods where I loose words. I for the life of me cant remember the word I wanted to say. Its like its on the tip of my tongue, but it just doesn't come to me.
4. I am totally off balance, some days not as bad as others.
5. My fine motor skills come and go.
6. My legs get horrible cramps and feel so tight. It is so painful I want to cry.
7. I have tremors.
8. My joints swell up and hurt so bad.
I know having these symptoms does not always indicate having MS, but I do think they warrent further investigation, and not be dismissed as nothing.
Thanks for listening!