Those are great tips! Here are a few of my own:
1. I like to cut the hole in the new wafer before I take the old one off. That way, I'm ready to put it on quickly if my little friend decides to become active.
2. Using adhesive remover wipes makes the wafer slide right off.
3. Shaving the little hairs on my belly around my stoma makes wafer removal much less painful.
4. Mouthwash makes a great deodorizer.
5. Eakin Seals last a lot longer than Stomahesive paste.
Dx'd Crohn's in '99 at 28. Proctocolectomy and ileostomy in '06.
Disease-free, medicine-free, and very thankful to be healthy again :)