what are some of the little things that happen that make you glad you had your surgery?
i come up with one almost everyday, for the past year, and some of them are stupid little things, but they just make me sure i did the right thing. here are a few of mine
1. having enough energy to mow the yard and weed eat, and do it without runnign to the batrhoom
2. being able to help my Dad build a porch before i would have had to go to the batrhoom so many times i wouldn't have been able to help
3. eating chicken all day!
4. not worrying about what i eat, when i eat it.
5. getting up thirty minutes before i need to be somewhere, instead of 2hours like before, it took me that long to quit having to go
6. being able to sit in line to pick up my son at school, and to go on his fieldtrips.
7. not worrying about traffic!
8. knowing that when we go to the beach in September with my son i will be able to go down to the beach, and get on the water slides!
9. taking my son places by myself, i was always afraid to before, because i didn't know exactly how i was gonna get to the batrhoom quick enough if i had too, and what to do with him while i was in there.
those are just a few i can think of a lot more, but don't want to type them right now, lol.
And when your brain plays those nasty little tricks on you, and you start to feel negative, just keep a mental not of all the things you just mentioned. It works every time!