Let me tell you how I just got to your post and some of my thoughts...
1. I got out of bed about 5 minutes ago to take two vicodin
2. I hate the thought of having to take drugs all the time
3. I woke up this morning and wanted to scream/punch a hole in the wall from the pain in my back
4. My back and stomach are KILLING me as they always do
5. I have a J Pouch
6. I am 26 and am not happy about the thought of living the rest of my life with this, especially since it seems as I get older I have more pain. What's it going to be like when I'm 35? 50? 75? Will I live to 75? 60?
7. I searched "j pouch forum" and came across your post...I just joined so I can reply.
So, please let me know if you come up with anything from your doctor. I have pretty much given up on doctors. Let's start an email post and keep each other up to date on what we find...