1. What is your surgery date?
My first surgery was on 10/31/08, and second surgery was 4/13/09
2. Why did you have the surgery?
I had been having severe abdominal pain for a while, and went to the hospital for a possible kidney abscess, very high white count, and came out with an ileostomy, and nearly dieing.
3. What is your best memory since the surgery?
Waking up from my second surgery, and thinking I can get back to some semblance of normal for me.
4. What is your favorite food?
5. What is your favorite time of year? Why?
Fall, because it's started cooling off, and I love cool weather!!
6. Are you married? heck no!
7. Do you have children? If so, how many? see number 6
8. Where do you live? Fayetteville, AR
9. What brand is your appliance/accessory?
My favorite was a convex one piece appliance made by convatec, with an eakin's seal under it.
10. What is your job/career?
I'm a Registered nurse, and have been a nurse for 10 years now. I love it most days!! I was really impressed with the nurses who took care of me, when I was very sick. Going back to work with them, has been so worth it.
11. What is your favorite color? navy blue
12. What is your favorite TV Show? survivor
13. What is an embarrassing moment involving your stoma/appliance?
Which one at work, where I had a leak?? the worst has to be calling my mom to bring me clothes from my house, because I hadn't brought any with me to work. :(
14. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? I love where I am.
15. If you had a choice of what your bag looked like (color, decoration-wise) what would it
thank you Dr Rogers! But it would be hot pink, with flowers on it.
16. What is your birth order?
i'm the youngest of two, 16 months younger than my brother.
17. Piercings? Tattoos?
18. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
A fire engine red, full sized gmc pick up. I love it!!
19. Guilty pleasure?
window shopping, and talking about different clothes on the racks. I'd rather walk around and shop, not buy anything. Plus going to a walmart where there remodeling, and checking out what stupid thing they're doing now.
20. Do you have questions to add?! Nope!