I saw someone post about Cymed ostomy bags about 2 weeks ago, so I requested a sample. I went ahead and tried a bag and sadly have to report that it just wasnt for me. The bags look very nice, and I was quite hopeful, but this is what I found:
1) The film that attaches the bag was not comfortable on the skin.
2) They only make bags up to a maximum of 1 1/2" stoma. That happens to be my size, but it also makes the barrier ring very small.
3) It leaked in less than 24 hours.
4) The crystal pouches they give to soak up liquidy stool just make a huge mess inside the pouch making it difficult to drain.
5) They lacked a selection of pre cut bags with the clipless drain.
Anyways, I'm not saying they wouldnt work for some people. I just found that they arent for me. I'll stick with my Hollister 1 piece.