i havebnt stopped shivering. i am freezing and my rectum hurts soooo obad. is this normal? i sat in hot water, ran a blow dryer over my body for 10 min and am wearing a robe and it doesn't seem to help. i got propophal. never reacted this way to anesthesia beffore. can i do anythin
I bet you it's the drugs they gave you in the hospital....and they'll wear off. I remember, years ago, I felt great when I would leave the hospital, and then in short order...I would have aches and pains, always feel cold.
Being the anal retentive guy that I am, I went on the net and found those were the same symptoms of someone dealing with carbon monoxide exposure. So....I went out and spent 200 bucks on Carbon Menoxide alarms. When I mentioned it to my GI, he thought it was insightful. But...in a short time, I felt beter. I still use the carbon menoxide detectors, though!
Give yourself time....and throw on a blanket or two!