One of my best friends has been readmitted to the hospital after a colon resection (cancer).
Here are some of his problems
1) stomach and bowel not working right, vomiting bile and having pain
2) on dilotid for pain, causing horrible muscle contractions.
3) nurses having problem putting bag back on.
Is #1 a typical problem for people. Do you have suggestions for a menu for him when he gets out. He has what he cannot eat, but no suggestions on how often or what is best to eat.
2) anyone have any alternative choices for pain management
3) this seems ridiculous to me, since nurses do this all the time?