I set appts at the Mayo and Cleveland clinics. Cleveland is with Dr. Wexner on march 28th...Don't know if I'll be able to wait that long, with obstructions every day.
Mayo (even with a dr referral), is not until APRIL 15TH!!! They have to wait 90 days from last surgery, apparently. I guess I won't get in there, becuase I really can't wait that long.
As of right now, I've taken the catheter out and am waiting for the next obstruction (any minute now, I'm prepared...) so I can go to the ER and get my final CT scan so my surgeon can come up with a plan. I'll keep you all posted.