I just need to vent. I found out today from a friend that the owner of the company he works for will be calling me for an interview next week. This position will pay more than my current job. Excellent timing! What do I do, if I need surgery, I obviously can not take the job if offered, I can't take off a bunch of time immediately after starting? I can't put the surgery off if offered either. I feel so hopeless:(
26 years old
On going Chronic Constipation. Abdominal distention,Nausea and painful gas started 2/2011.
March 2006- Colonoscopy,removed polyps
April 2011- Sitz Marker shows Colonic Inertia. Defecography shows small Rectocele and moderate sized Enterocele but it is not effecting anything. Waiting on Manometry!
4/28-Appointment with Colorectal Surgeon