The weirdest thing is happening to me. Every morning I am waking up with hives that mostly go away right after I shower. Today, when I changed my appliance, I also noticed a weeping (small) rash that looked like poison ivy where the wafer was. As soon as the wafer was off I broke out in thick hives all over the area where the wafer was. What the heck could be causing this now?
Could it be a food allergy? I have been eating new things since my surgery, and the newest, and what I have been eating every afternoon, is grapefruit pieces in 100% fruit juice by Dole.
Anyone have any experience with what I am describing?