Posted 3/2/2014 6:15 PM (GMT -6)
My doctor doesn't want to do the j-pouch until June. I had the first one, colon removal done dec 17th.
I want it sooner because "Igor", is getting longer and I have sever pain that comes and goes at the bottom of my scar. I am going to call him and make an appointment this week to see him. I wonder what his reasoning is to wait so long. I know there is some on here that have the second step sooner. My blood work is back to normal now except a little inflammation showing in it, which I have fibromyalgia also.
Question, how long did you have to wait to have the second step ( j-pouch) done, after the colon removeal?