ah, frig, dumb question

New Topic Post Reply Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Veteran Member

Date Joined Feb 2006
Total Posts : 629
   Posted 7/18/2007 10:35 PM (GMT -6)   
which company is it that has those flanges that are flexible, like for odd shaped stomas?  just saw a post on it, naturally i can't find it now..
Dec 2006: Proctocolectomy/permanent ileostomy
Since 1991: Indeterminate crohn's/ulserative colitis

Regular Member

Date Joined Jun 2007
Total Posts : 20
   Posted 7/19/2007 10:38 AM (GMT -6)   

I'm not sure if this is what your looking for but, Hollister has a product that you cut to fit your stoma.  You can download their product manual and see what they have to offer.



New Topic Post Reply Printable Version
Forum Information
Currently it is Wednesday, September 19, 2018 10:12 AM (GMT -6)
There are a total of 3,004,624 posts in 329,159 threads.
View Active Threads

Who's Online
This forum has 161748 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Jay Daf.
328 Guest(s), 11 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
SoMuchFun, notsosicklygirl, logoslidat, sebreg, Todd1963, Sherrine, Jay Daf, garyi, k07, straydog, (Seashell)