I saw 2 surgeons back when I was first diagnosed. Both said if they wouldn't do a TC. One said to fix the rectocele and enterocele first, the other said if I can relieve myself with hot water bag enemas then do that for the rest of my life....yeah right....now I am up to 4 to feel relieved. So now I am at Hopkins in MD and they are taking things very slow. I have gastroparesis, so they are trying to get that under control. I am waiting to see what they say about the marker study.
Hopkins doesn't want to do surgery...they would rather try another medicine...I am getting sick of this too. I don't want to diagnose myself, but if that many marker were left, and I can't go on my own, then wouldn't a TC be a possibility? We will see what they say. I will keep you posted.