Since I am having trouble with this big ulcer under my wafer, the blood and goo from the ulcer is leaking through the wafer, do you think it would be harmful to change my wafer AGAIN, even though I did it less than 24 hours ago? The good news is, I got an appoinment for tomorrow. If I change the wafer now, I'd probably have to change it agian before my apooinment time. Should I change it 3 times in less than two days, or should I stay home so I can stretch it out as long as possible. Meaning, basically wait till the blood and goo has soaked through and the wafer comes up completely? I was trying to stick it out at work, and to runthe errands I have to run, but that would mean changing...
Argh. I can't wait until tomorrow when someone can look at this thing.
UC diagnosed: December, 1999
Asacol: 1600 MG daily
Immuran: 150 MG daily
Prednisone: 4 MG daily (Woo-Hooo! Getting lower and lower!)
Remicade: Infusion every 7 weeks
Probiotics 4 billion CFU Daily
Glutamine 500 mg 2x Daily
OFF all meds!! Liver failure, and emergency surgery as soon as liver levels return to normal. ACK!
Surgery August 24, 2007. Home now!