I'll use this post to keep you all updated on my 'case' if you will.
12-31-07 PSA: up to 30
My Oncologist wants to wait until January 28th, (when I have my next test) to determine what we do next?
A Chemo trial?
Another trial? I did speak to a doc from Yale University but am waiting for the trial descript
ion (more details than are at clinicaltrials.gov).
So we anxiously wait