MAN -- WHEN I INVITE YOU THREE GUYS TO A BARBECUE AT MY HOUSE SOME DAY, YOU'RE ALL BANNED FROM THE POOL!!!
Hahaha, add me to the ban list too, I guess...
I'm at one pad a day. I don't worry about
it at this point. That's what chlorine is for, right? From the horror stories I've heard from people that *have* control, I think a little leak here or there from one of us is just a drop in the bucket, so to speak.
I think it's a bigger problem getting in the pool, and then remembering that you are wearing a pad, which fills up and is then weighing about
5 pounds and making you look a little odd. Trying to discreetly remove that is a challenge - I thought that was what this thread was going to be about
Prostate cancer diagnosed: May 15, 2006 (age 40)
Gleason score: pre-surgery 3+3=6; post-surgery 3+4=7
daVinci radical prostatectomy: July 25, 2006
size of tumor: approx 1.1 inches; negative margins from surgery
- number of pads/day at 3 months after surgery: 3 to 5
- number of pads/day at 4 months after surgery: 1 to 2
- number of pads/day at 6-18 months after surgery: 0 to 1
- 1st post-surgery PSA: 0 (Nov 2006); 2nd post-surgery PSA: 0 (Feb 2007)
- 3rd post-surgery PSA: 0 (May 2007); 4th post-surgery PSA: 0 (June 2007); 5th post-surgery PSA: 0
The search for timber: took Viagra/Cialis approx. every other day, ErecAid once a day, injections. Peyronie's diagnosed 7/5/07. Now on daily Cialis, L-arginine and pentoxyfylline. Peyronies has stabilized and significantly reversed.
- PGE1 batting average: .364 (4 for 11)
- Bimix batting average: .667 (10 for 15)
- Trimix batting average: .500 (1 for 2) Grand total 15 for 28 = .536
"Lost in the valley without my horses, no one can tell me what my remorse is..."