This is interesting, Cedar. If honest it requires exposure of ones self. Hmmm. I am considering this mostly because I am much different than you and Walt.
1. Life, love, wife, children, grandchildren, flying -6
2. Parents (dead), family, honesty, courage, tenacity, fear -6
3. Determination, aviation, America, strength, sorrow, age -6
4. Friends, humans, goingfast (one word!), speed, risk, reward -6
5. Chance, tough, weak, afraid, bold, ballsout (one word) -6
6. Dear, loving, sweet, wonderful, wife, MINE! -6 (Lucky me.)
Well, I think that I'll post it. Hmmm. Not sure. Let me check the others first. Back in a minute. Ok, I'm gonna' do it. I did all this in just a few minutes and I fear that it may say things about me that I don't want to share, but so did my original thread and it was rewarding.
August of 2006, PSA up to 4.2 from 2.7 one year ago.
October free and total PSA 12% free and 5.0 total.
A month, or so later, 4.7.
Late in the year decide on Image Guided IMRT.
Begin 43 treatments on January 23, 2007 and finish on March 23.
Four month post treatment PSA is 1.9.
Seven month PSA is 0.8.