StrictlyInc, I can't recall reading of anyone here needing a 2ml dose of Bimix. As a matter of fact, I think the most I have jotted down in my notes was .6ml. From my experience with a high (to me) dose of .5ml, that your using 4 times that dose seems unreal. I didn't really make myself clear in my last post about the veinous valve problem I have and how it affects my ability. What I was trying to say was that they don't operate at all, yet, hence no blood retention, unless using an extremely small ring, or unless using Bimix. I realize that each person is different, but statistically your required 2 ml dose is far out of range to what is seen here by the rest of us. Even with my having no veinous valve function, I can accomplish it with a .5ml dose of Bimix. Here's some questions for you to see if you can troubleshoot any problems or to determine if 2ml is what you need.
1. Is the Bimix fresh and active and of the correct concentration (30mg/1mg per 1 ml)?
2. Are you using the correct length needle to suit your particular size penis? A thinner penis will require a shorter needle (5/16 inch), a fuller one a longer (1/2 inch) one to place the injection in the cavernous cavity. Most of us have had a shortening of the penis when in the flaccid state, which results in more skin to have to get through. I have had a few times when I didn't get into the flesh, but injected into a fat roll of skin.
3. Is your injecting technique correct? Did you get a good instruction on how to do it, along with actually injecting with the Doc or nurse observing and correcting any problems? Are you using the proper angle?
4. Have you tried 'pre-plumping' your penis with the pump just before injecting, to fill partially the caverns to allow better exchange and give a larger target for the needle? I don't mean putting a ring on, just pumping some to get a little expansion going.
5. Have you tried varying the dose, maybe trying a .5ml dose with particular attention paid to where you are placing the needle and with the penis 'plumped' with the pump first.
6. Do you gently massage the penis for a minute or so, spreading the medicine around, then waiting a little while and using slow, gentle stimulation to get things rising?
7. What was your experience with and dose levels when used PGE1 and Trimix?
8. Have you talked to your Doc or ED person about this, especially to check your technique and the strength of the BImix (30mg/1mg is standard)
I hope this will help you to figure it out, or get some others more experienced with it to chime in with somthing...lol