For those of you who have been following my husband's Brachytherapy journey, I have a somewhat disturbing update.
Just when the Oncologist finally quelled my nerves about the PSA bounce, his Urologist has set my stomach in knots. In December my husband had blood in his urine, I took him to the clinic to see if he had a urinary infection - they dipped and said no, and we don't want to start you on antibiotics because there is no infection - if it continues comes back, if not I don't think there's anything to worry about.
He mentioned it to his Urologist who has now scheduled him for a cystoscopy - they're scoping to check for a tumour in/on his bladder. Please, if you could, think of me between now and April 29th, the date of his scope. Needless to say I'm an emotional wreck but he seems to be holding up OK. This has been quite a battle for both of us. For your thoughts and support I am truly grateful.