Lots of young guys on this thread
I am at 21 months. There may be some slight improvement going on, but no suitable erections on just Viagra or Levitra (or Cialis). I do generally take a full dose of either generic Viagra (100 mg) or generic Levitra (20 mg) daily, and can get semi-erect with that.
Thank God for injections. Great results with the bi-mix that I'm using now, so my "batting average" is going up. I do notice on days right after the injection I can get more firmness than on days further from injections. I am now trying to do injections every 3 days or so, whether I have sex or not, just to get the feeling of swinging the old bat back.
Prostate cancer diagnosed: May 15, 2006 (age 40)
Gleason score: pre-surgery 3+3=6; post-surgery 3+4=7
daVinci radical prostatectomy: July 25, 2006
size of tumor: approx 1.1 inches; negative margins from surgery
- number of pads/day at 3 months after surgery: 3 to 5
- number of pads/day at 4 months after surgery: 1 to 2
- number of pads/day at 6-18 months after surgery: 0 to 1
- 1st post-surgery PSA: 0 (Nov 2006); 2nd post-surgery PSA: 0 (Feb 2007)
- 3rd post-surgery PSA: 0 (May 2007); 4th post-surgery PSA: 0 (June 2007); 5th post-surgery PSA: 0
The search for timber: took Viagra/Cialis approx. every other day, ErecAid once a day, injections. Peyronie's diagnosed 7/5/07. Now on daily Cialis, L-arginine and pentoxyfylline. Peyronies has stabilized and significantly reversed.
- PGE1 batting average: .364 (4 for 11)
- Bimix #3 batting average: .722 (13 for 18) Bimix #1 batting average (4 for 4) = 1.000
- Trimix batting average: .500 (1 for 2) Grand total 22 for 35 = .629
"Lost in the valley without my horses, no one can tell me what my remorse is..."