Self stimulation is basically the only way I can achieve a rock solid erection these days. Before my surgery, just a simple thought of sex or a naked woman was all I would need to get a solid woody, but today, all the thoughts in the world do nothing for me. Today the only way I can get a solid erection is with good manual stimulation. But if I stop stimulation, within 30 seconds, I go limp. Then there are other times, like once or twice a week, that I wake up in the morning with a rock solid erection without any self stimulation, so I don't know what is going on with my nerve bundles.
Ditto here, if the manual stimulation stops, the erection goes down. Hell, before surgery, I didn't even need a thought or image to get hard.
Prostate cancer diagnosed: May 15, 2006 (age 40)
Gleason score: pre-surgery 3+3=6; post-surgery 3+4=7
daVinci radical prostatectomy: July 25, 2006
size of tumor: approx 1.1 inches; negative margins from surgery
- number of pads/day at 3 months after surgery: 3 to 5
- number of pads/day at 4 months after surgery: 1 to 2
- number of pads/day at 6-18 months after surgery: 0 to 1
- 1st post-surgery PSA: 0 (Nov 2006); 2nd post-surgery PSA: 0 (Feb 2007)
- 3rd post-surgery PSA: 0 (May 2007); 4th post-surgery PSA: 0 (June 2007); 5th post-surgery PSA: 0
The search for timber: took Viagra/Cialis approx. every other day, ErecAid once a day, injections. Peyronie's diagnosed 7/5/07. Now on daily Cialis, L-arginine and pentoxyfylline. Peyronies has stabilized and significantly reversed.
- PGE1 batting average: .364 (4 for 11)
- Bimix #3 batting average: .722 (13 for 18) Bimix #1 batting average (8 for 8) = 1.000
- Trimix batting average: .500 (1 for 2) Grand total 26 for 39 = .667
"Lost in the valley without my horses, no one can tell me what my remorse is..."