Posted 5/17/2008 1:20 PM (GMT -7)
Here is the net of the conversations, for anyone interested....
1. 5/16 inch needles are the most commonly sold by them for penile injections. 1/2 inch needles are second most common length.
2. Not uncommon to receive inquiries from men in early days of injecting complaining that they are sometimes missing the mark, so I am not alone in that regard.....just need better aim and more practice, lol.
3. They sell a good bit more trimix than bimix, for a couple of reasons:
a) More powerful drug since three are mixed and one of them is alprostadil.
b) More powerful means much less drug needs to be administered than with bimix or Caverject, which is a desirable thing.
4. Most common trimix formula that they sell contains 30 mg papaverine, 1 or 2 mg phentolamine, 10 mcg alprostadil. Second most common has 20 mcg alprostadil.
5. Not unusual to have trimix with as little as 5 mcg alprostadil or as much as 40 mcg alprostadil (I am about to begin trying with only 2.5 mcg).
6. Typically do not see more than 4 mg phentolamine in any trimix formula.
7. Most common bimix is 30 mg papaverine, 1 mg phentolamine.
8. Confirmed 30/1 bimix does not require refrigeration. Trimix with alprostadil does require refrigeration.
Nothing earth-shattering, but FYI.
Danman Bob, Born 1951
Nerve-sparing, open prostate surgery November 13, 2007
Gleason score 9, PSA 14; Biopsy result - 9 of 12 sticks showed cancer
Post-op pathology stated that cancer was confined to the prostate
Unrelated surgery January 2008 delayed incontinence recovery, which is now showing good signs of improvement (fraction of a pad a day as of late April 2008)
100 MG Viagra 3 times a week beginning December 2007
Osbon Erec-Aid Esteem manual pump for therapy beginning mid-February 2008
30 MG papaverine/1 MG phentolamine bimix injections beginning late April 2008
Five week post-op PSA 0.2, five month post-op PSA 0.1, next test August 2008