Here is the net of the conversations, for anyone interested....
1. 5/16 inch needles are the most commonly sold by them for penile injections. 1/2 inch needles are second most common length.
2. Not uncommon to receive inquiries from men in early days of injecting complaining that they are sometimes missing the mark, so I am not alone in that regard.....just need better aim and more practice, lol.
3. They sell a good bit more trimix than bimix, for a couple of reasons:
a) More powerful drug since three are mixed and one of them is alprostadil.
b) More powerful means much less drug needs to be administered than with bimix or Caverject, which is a desirable thing.
4. Most common trimix formula that they sell contains 30 mg papaverine, 1 or 2 mg phentolamine, 10 mcg alprostadil. Second most common has 20 mcg alprostadil.
5. Not unusual to have trimix with as little as 5 mcg alprostadil or as much as 40 mcg alprostadil (I am about to begin trying with only 2.5 mcg).
6. Typically do not see more than 4 mg phentolamine in any trimix formula.
7. Most common bimix is 30 mg papaverine, 1 mg phentolamine.
8. Confirmed 30/1 bimix does not require refrigeration. Trimix with alprostadil does require refrigeration.
Nothing earth-shattering, but FYI.