Thanx for the comments guys, if I have the same problem tonight my uro told me to come in tomorrow to get checked out.
Biopsy- 12 cores, 4 positive highest 4+4=8
Bone scan, CT scan and Chest X-ray clear 4/16/08
Urologist suggested surgery 4/16/08
MRI on 4/24/08 clear no suggestion of lymph node involvement.
4/24/08 -Started on Lupron and Casodex preparing for HBRT and IMRT in late July. This treatment will not preclude me from surgery if I change my mind.
Decide to have DaVinci surgery after another consult with surgeon.
6/19/08- DaVinci surgery at University of Washington.
Waiting for pathology report results.