Yes I tried directly to Rotary House and then tried to make reservations thru the travel department thinking they might be holding a few rooms but neither worked.
I'll check with them when I get down there to see if they have had any cancellations. It sounds like its much easier if you stay at Rotary.
Biopsy- 12 cores, 4 positive highest 4+4=8
Bone scan, CT scan and Chest X-ray clear 4/16/08
Urologist suggested surgery 4/16/08
MRI on 4/24/08 clear no suggestion of lymph node involvement.
4/24/08 -Started on Lupron and Casodex preparing for HBRT and IMRT in late July. This treatment will not preclude me from surgery if I change my mind.
Decide to have DaVinci surgery after another consult with surgeon.
6/19/08- DaVinci surgery at University of Washington.
6/25/08- Path report, clear margins, no noted extension
9/12/08- PSA <0.02
12/05/08-PSA <0.02 Six months after surgery