Being a very avid bicyclist (I did about 4,000 miles last year), I'm wondering if there are others who have gotten back in the saddle after having surgery. I know its early for me to start riding again but I'm wondering what your experience was after surgery riding a regular bike. I plan to start off easy on a recumbent bike first!
- How soon did you start riding again after surgery?
- Did you have more/less soreness or sensitivity to the seat while riding?
- Did you have to change your seat to a different style?
- Any added incontinence issues while riding?
- How long after surgery before it felt "normal" down there?