In another thread, richienofear posted for the first time, saying:Newly diagnosed Psa 2.3,biopsie report 3+3 left base,4+3 mid lat,surgeon suggest davinci radical,waiting to get second opinion from radialogical oncologist on Mar 18,good health,any suggestions,oh my prostate is 61.5cc,first urologist suggested 2yrs hormones and seed implants,I dont like side effects of hormones,nixed that thanks ,richienofear
Welcome to the Forum, Richie. Hate to see ya here, glad you came...Your scaling seems to indicate early stages of the disease, so you don't have to be in a big rush. Spend plenty of time reading and researching your option, then make an informed decision and don't look back. Making an informed decision is the hard part, isn't it?
If you've spent any time here before posting, you realize the options are varied and the opinions as well, but the experience factor is unmatched, in my opinion.
It would be helpful if you would organize your info into a Signature, so it is posted each time you post. This helps others speaking with you to see where you are at on your Journey and lets you share your progress. Just click the Control Panel button on the left side, then click the Edit Profile button, scroll to the bottom of that page and fill out the signature box.
James C. Age 62
Co-Moderator- Prostate Cancer Forum
4/07 PSA 7.6, referred to Urologist, recheck 6.7
7/07 Biopsy: 3 of 16 PCa, 5% involved, left lobe, GS 3/3=6
9/07 Nerve sparing
open RRP- Path Report: GS 3+3=6 Stg. pT2c, 110gms, margins clear
16 mts: ED- 50 mg Viagra 3X week, pump daily,Trimix .35ml 2X week continues
PSA's: .04 each 3 months
Post Edited (James C.) : 2/27/2009 8:28:27 AM (GMT-7)