It is nice being so close to my dr's office. I left the house, drove to his office, walked straight in, no waiting, had the blood drawn (including 3 attempts at sticking), and was back home all in the course of 6 minutes. Perhaps next time I will walk.
So now I wait till next Monday afternoon at 1330, when I sit down with my dr/surgeon and see what the last 6 weeks have produced. If the going up theory is correct, I predict it will come back at between .13 and .15. What I want is it to drop back from the current .10 and what would be a miracle would be for it to be back at .05. All 3 are possible, though the first is more likely. If so, then I have no choice but to move on to Treatment, Step 2, which would be RT. I am resigned to that, even though due to past difficulties with RT, I would only go along kicking and fighting. Been there done that.
I will be back late Monday afternoon or evening, and plan to stick around. Break time almost over with.
My very best to one and all, and to your lovely spouses, to your supportive families, to your own personal faith, to your dr's and other medical staff, to your treatment plans.
David in SC