Here is a follow-up to my rising psa.
After my psa rose to 01.3 the surgeon suggested I meet with a radiologist who specializes in prostate cancer. I met with the radiologist in June. He suggested I wait until I have another psa test before making a decision. I agreed and decided to wait. Last weeks result was a jump from 0.13 to 0.2. Based on previous tests this quite a large jump. Back in May, Sterd82 suggested that 0.2 was a good line to draw in the sand. This is the number I had in my mind when it was time to take further action. Now I am here.
I meet with the oncology surgeon tomorrow. I will discuss with him radiation and HT. Then I will talk with the radiologist. Does anyone have more ideas? Our GP has suggested to my wife that maybe I should wait. He suggested there might be disadvantages to radiation over waiting.
I was eating healthier after surgery. Started drinking pomengranite juice, hardly any cheese and other fats. I went from eating cheeseburgers three times a week to maybe once every other month. In the last three months I kind of went back to my old eating habits. Cheeseburgers once a week not three though. I also quit the pomegranite juice. I couldn't find the juice I was drinking. Anyway, would this be reason for such a large jump in my psa from 0.13 to 0.20? It was only rising 0.01 every three months prior to this.