Last December PSA Level was 8.6 and had
Biopsy with2%of one core with Cancer. Treatment
has been 6 month PSA and Rectal Exam. They
strongly recommend Biopsy every year also but the
issue with first Biopsy was blood in urine for over
1-2 months. Asked doctor if I could wait another
six months before doing another biopsy and said
OK. Was this a wise decision? Thanks......